Skip to main content

Licensing Goods Carrying Vehicles

Any vehicle carrying a type approval to category N2 or N3 as per Directive 2007/46/EC of the European Union can be registered and licensed as a goods carrying vehicle for hire or reward, as long as they are registered under a National or International Road Haulage Operator License.

Moreover, goods vehicles with Euro 4 or 5 engines are exempt from paying the registration tax.