You may wish to send us an email on email@example.com
Call on free phone number 80072309 or 21222203. The free phone service is available from Monday to Friday, 08:00 till 16:30.
You may wish to visit one of our offices. Our visiting hours are from 07:30 till 13:00, Monday to Friday.
Transport Malta is made up of 8 Directorates.
- Civil Aviation Directorate
- Enforcement Directorate
- Land Transport Directorate
- Merchant Shipping Directorate
- Ports & Yachting Directorate
- Transport Strategy Directorate
- ICT Directorate
- Corporate Services Directorate
Transport Malta's GIS Platform act as a gateway to web-based geospatial resources, enabling the discovery, viewing and access of geospatial information. The GIS Platform supports the infrastructure to facilitate and streamline processes, integrate isolated datasets, visualise and manipulate land, air and sea transport. This results in strengthened harmonisation required between the directorates.
Information perceived as of National Interest, and available in GIS format, is available on the GIS Platform. The GIS Platform conforms to the following:
1. Directive 2007/2/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 14 March 2007 establishing an Infrastructure for Spatial Information in the European Community (INSPIRE)
2. Directive (EU) 2017/2108 on safety rules and standards for passenger ships - Transposition and Wave Study
The user friendly interface of the GIS Platform provides the retrieval of information either by selecting a particular theme by clicking on the themes icon, or by searching through a particular Local Council, and select the required street.