Clients who do not require an immediate service may submit their requests at the deposit window and/or box at offices of the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Unit (DVLU) in Poala or Ħal Lija.
When making use of this service, clients shall deposit the following items:
- Application form VEH 03;
- The application form for the service they require;
- Any required supporting documents;
- Any required payment via cheque (up to 1,500), bank transfer or bank draft.
All applications submitted in this way shall be reviewed and processed by Transport Malta within 1 working day from submission. Clients may:
- Collect the requested documents and/or number plates from any DVLU office by end of business of the following working day; or
- Request that the requested documents (excluding number plates) are sent to them via post.
Applicants will be contacted by phone and/or email if the submitted forms, documents or payment are deemed to be incorrect or incomplete.
Page last updated: 30/03/2021