Clients who do not require an immediate service may submit their requests at the deposit window and/or box at offices of the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Unit (DVLU) in Poala or Ħal Lija during work days and in the opening hours indicated here.
When making use of this service, clients shall deposit the following items:
- Application form VEH 03;
- The application form for the service they require;
- Any required supporting documents;
- Any required payment via cheque (up to 1,500), bank transfer or bank draft.
All applications submitted in this way shall be reviewed and processed by Transport Malta within 1 working day from submission. Clients may:
- Collect the requested documents and/or number plates from any DVLU office by end of business of the following working day; or
- Request that the requested documents (excluding number plates) are sent to them via post.
Applicants will be contacted by phone and/or email if the submitted forms, documents or payment are deemed to be incorrect or incomplete.
Page last updated: 30/03/2021