Instructors Nautical Licence Application
In order to apply for an Instructors Nautical Licence, client must have been in possession of a Nautical Licence for the past two (2) years and must also have more than five (5) years experience in water sports operations.
Client may call personally at Training and Certification Unit together with the required documents. The application form is to be filled in and signed accordingly by client. Client may also wish to send all the documents with another person or may send documents by mail together with a cheque payable to Transport Malta.
- Original Nautical Licence;
- Valid First Aid Certifcate;
- Police Conduct Certificate;
- Reference letter issued by a Water Sports Operator licensed by Transport Malta;
- Identity Card / Passport (for verification purposes only);
- One recent passport sized coloured photos; and
- 69.88 valid for ten (10) years.