Commercial Vessel Operations and Maritime Activities in Local Waters
Download information sheets about:
Commercial Vessel Operations in Local Waters
- What does it entail to get a Commercial Vessel Operator Licence, for the hire or reward of a vessel?
- What does it entail to get a Commercial Vessel Certificate, for the carriage of cargo, equipment and passengers and other vessels employed in port services and the servicing of ships?
- What does it entail to get a Certificate of Competency, for personnel to serve on board commercial vessels operating within ports, internal and territorial waters of Malta?
- What does it entail to get a Water Sports Operators Licence, in order to hire or reward a vessel within the territorial waters and internal waters of Malta?
- What does it entail to get a Bunker Operator Permit, for the distribution, sale, exportation or disposal in any other manner of bunkers, or for any other related activity?
- Code of Practice for the Safety of Commercial Vessels - 13th Edition
- Training & Certification Guidance
- List of Authorised Ship Surveyors
- Fees and charges for Commercial Activities
Passenger Ship Safety Guidance
Maritime Activities in Local Waters
Last Updated: 28/05/2020