Commercial Vessel Operations in Local Waters
Download information sheets about:
- What does it entail to get a Commercial Vessel Operator Licence, for the hire or reward of a vessel?
- What does it entail to get a Commercial Vessel Certificate, for the carriage of cargo, equipment and passengers and other vessels employed in port services and the servicing of ships?
- What does it entail to get a Certificate of Competency, for personnel to serve on board commercial vessels operating within ports, internal and territorial waters of Malta?
- What does it entail to get a Water Sports Operators Licence, in order to hire or reward a vessel within the territorial waters and internal waters of Malta?
- What does it entail to get a Bunker Operator Permit, for the distribution, sale, exportation or disposal in any other manner of bunkers, or for any other related activity?
- What does it entails to get permissions to hold a Maritime Activity in Maltese territorial waters?
- Code of Practice for the Stafety of Commercial Vessels Regulations - 13th Edition
- Fees and charges issued under the Commercial Vessels Regulations S.L. 499.23.
- Training & Certification Guidance.
- List of Authorised Ship Surveyors
- EU Passenger Safety Oligations 98/18/EC