Open ConsultationsEU related consultations are available on this website.
Public consultations are a means of consulting and discussing on specific subjects, policies or proposals which enable the public to play an active role in policy and decision making. The European Union also launches a wide variety of consultations, accessible through its European Commission website and welcomes your opinion on EU Policies and influence their direction.
- There are no consultations at this time
- National Transport Strategy 2050 and Transport Master Plan 2025
- Speed Management on the Maltese Roads Policy and Technical Guidance
- Proposed Traffic Management Scheme Changes
- Road Safety Strategy Public Consultation
Consultation Sessions at MEUSAC
- Proposal for a Regulation on Flourinated Greenhouse Gases (F-gases)
- Single European Sky 2+
- Reducing Emissions from the Shipping Industry
- Proposal for a Regulation establishing a framework on market access to port services and financial transparency of ports
- There are currently no open EU consultations.
- Reducing road safety risks caused by road users distractions. Consultation period - 01/07/2015
- Aviation package for improving the competitiveness of the EU Aviation sector. Consultation period - 19/03/2015 - 10/06/2015
- Mid-term review of the 2011 White Paper on transport. Consultation period - 10/03/2015 - 02/06/2015
- Public consultation on a Mid-term review of the EU Maritime Transport Strategy. Consultation period - 28/01/2015 - 22/04/2015