The Ministry for Transport, Infrastructure and Capital Projects, together with the Authority for Transport in Malta, is offerring a number of grant schemes aimed at promoting sustainable and accessible transport.
The schemes being offerred in 2021 are:
- Scheme to Purchase Electric Vehicles and Plugin-Hybrids;
- Scheme to Purchase New Environment-Friendly Passenger Cars;
- Scheme to Purchase Pedelecs and Category L Vehicles;
- Scheme to Purchase Wheelchair-Accessible Vehicles to be used for Hire or Reward;
- Schemes to Convert Vehicles to Autogas/LPG.
Page last updated: 08/04/2021