Convert Vehicles to Autogas/LPG
The Government has allocated 100,000 for this scheme.
- a copy of the certificate of retrofitting issued by the competent person
- a copy of the fiscal receipt issued by the competent person
- the vehicles registration certificate (logbook)
- a copy of a legally valid identification document of the applicant or a residence permit or an acknowledgement issued by the expatriate office (Ministry for Home Affairs and National Security)
- administrative fee of 10, payable to Transport Malta, for the re-issue of a new registration certificate
New conditions for 2020 when compared with 2019 schemes
Companies inc Taxi Car Owners and Public service garages can also apply for the grant;
Applicants shall be entitled to 10 grants- maximum 2,000 and;
Those who benefitted from earlier schemes can also benefit this year.