I would like to report need for maintenance works, refreshing of line markings, potholes on a particular road/street. Which entity is responsible?


Requests/complaints related to road maintenance which are on arterial and distributor roads are to be forwarded to Transport Malta (+356) 25565210 or customercare.tm@transport.gov.mt , whilst those for residential and secondary roads to the pertinent Local Council. 

Did this article help you ?

Yes No Not what I was looking for

I did not find this helpful

Subject *
Why didn't you find this helpful?*
Name *
Email Address *

Fields with a * are required