To whom should I report contraventions?

All reports related to damage of swimmers’ zones and special marker buoys are to be directed to Transport Malta. 

Did this article help you ?

Yes No Not what I was looking for

I did not find this helpful

Subject *
Why didn't you find this helpful?*
Name *
Email Address *

Fields with a * are required