Do I need to obtain a nautical licence to drive a craft?

A nautical licence is obligatory for drivers of all mechanically driven craft having engine/s output of 30 H.P. and over.  The Authority is also encouraging boat owners having smaller engines installed on their boats to attend basic seamanship training at the various approved institutions and obtain the nautical licence. 

Did this article help you ?

Yes No Not what I was looking for

I did not find this helpful

Subject *
Why didn't you find this helpful?*
Name *
Email Address *

Fields with a * are required