What does it entail to get a Certificate of Competency, for personnel to serve on board commercial vessels operating within ports, internal and territorial waters of Malta?

Did this article help you ?

Yes No Not what I was looking for

I did not find this helpful

Subject *
Why didn't you find this helpful?*
Name *
Email Address *

Fields with a * are required