How do I apply for payment for expropriated land?

Write a letter addressed to the Chief Officer, Roads & Infrastructure Directorate, requesting compensation for land taken over by TM including a copy of the deed of acquisition / contract of land and a site plan indicating exact location of site is necessary.

Any other relevant documents would facilitate the process as indicated below;

  • Large scale plan of land / premises before they were taken over.
  • Existing land survey prepared by MEPA.
  • Copy of Government Notice (If land has already been expropriated and issued in Government Gazette)



Did this article help you ?

Yes No Not what I was looking for

I did not find this helpful

Subject *
Why didn't you find this helpful?*
Name *
Email Address *

Fields with a * are required