My road requires restructuring. Who shall I inform?

Once approved and works are complete, the road is passed to the relevant Local Council who shall be responsible for the paticular road thereafter. 

TM is responsible for arterial and distributor roads as specified under the Arterial & Distributor Roads section. 

View list of residential roads earmarked for construction during the current year. 



Did this article help you ?

Yes No Not what I was looking for

I did not find this helpful

Subject *
Why didn't you find this helpful?*
Name *
Email Address *

Fields with a * are required