Caring for our Customers
Transport Malta is committed to delivering exceptionally high-quality services. This document sets out our standards and policies for dealing with our Customers.
In every Directorate we have established a Customer Care Officer who will assist you with your difficulties.
What does Customer Care mean?
We value our Customers and place them at the forefront of our decision making process, and we will continuously ensure that our Customers experience a positive, friendly, knowledgeable, efficient, and courteous service.
We will seek to understand the Customer’s needs and conclude all enquiries to the Customer’s satisfaction.
We will carry out regular checks to make sure we are meeting the standards we have set by conducting surveys.
Personalised named tags
All Transport Malta employees who deal with our Customers face to face will wear personalised named tags.
Meeting you face to face
When meeting you, we will:
- be polite, friendly and helpful, and listen to you, giving you our full attention;
- use plain language and avoid jargon;
- make sure that the area you are visiting is tidy, clean, pleasant, welcoming and accessible;
- offer you a private meeting room if you prefer.
We will do our best to:
- let you know who you are speaking to;
- be polite, friendly, helpful and interested in your call;
- find out who can best help you, redirect your call if necessary, and call you back if appropriate;
- give you direct numbers where appropriate
We are committed to providing quality services for all our Customers. We will do our best to provide access to information and services in a way which suits your needs. For people with disabilities or special needs, we will try to provide extra help, such as:
- providing a sign language interpreter if necessary;
- offering to provide an interpreter for anyone who needs it;
- ensuring accessibility to all Transport Malta buildings.
Replying to correspondence
If you contact us, we will do our best to:
- acknowledge your letter, e-mail or fax within 5 working days;
- investigate and respond within 10 working days, and either give a full reply or explain when we will send a full reply;
- make sure you know who to contact if you want to question anything.
Customer Care will ensure that all online services are kept up to date regularly:
- most forms required for services will be downloadable via our website;
- all charges and fees will be clearly explained;
- all requirements will be clearly set out on our website.
DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE